- Astro DS Low Profile Duct Sleeve.
- Astroflame Low Profile Duct Sleeve - CE Marked.
- Compact Duct Sleeve up to 120 minute rating to EN 1366-3 : 2009.
- Tested in accordance with EN 13501-1 : 2007
- Uncapped / Uncapped (Open | Open) fire tested as required for ventilation systems.
- Suitable for use through a wide range of fire partition walls.
- Reduced profile - 10-15mm thickness - allows installation at any position in the wall, even tight to the floor slab, without removing the top side.
- Does not need metal sleeving and is easily fitted, only requiring access from one side.
- Sleeve can be slit to allow retrofitting.
- CE Mark ETA - 14-0117, CE-1224-CPR-0555
The new Low Profile Duct Sleeve is a more compact version of the original Astro DS Duct Sleeve and offers the same industry leading fire performance.
The Low Profile sleeves have been independently fire tested to BS EN 1366-3 in a full scale partition system with Uncapped/Uncapped pipe/duct end configuration as required for ventilation systems and assessed for use in series around multiple duct penetrations.
Low profile duct sleeves need no additional metal cage or sleeving, can be slit for retro fitting over ductwork and access is only required from one side.
The slim dimensions (typically 10-15mm thickness) and compressible nature of the intumescent material allows tight fitting against the ceiling soffit without the need to remove the top edge.
- Available to fit common sizes of rectangular and circular plastic ventilation ducts.
- Size: 110 x 54 mm.
Download and review any of the following information:
Certification/Fire Test Reports:
CE Marked Documents
'DoP's are 'Declaration of Performance'
'CoC's are 'Certificate of Constancy of Performance'
'ETA' European Technical Assessment Sheet